When I say 5 Minute Keto Recipe Mug Bread, I really mean 5 freaking minutes. There are no excuses now why you shouldn’t have fun with losing weight. To often we make those silly excuses like, “it takes too long”, “there are too many ingredients”, “I can’t really cook“. Now there is no way you cant do something healthy and have fun.
My first go around with mug bread did not end as well as I would have hoped. Can I say I overcompensated and was over thinking the whole thing. I learnt the same night the second time around. You can mess up as much as you want as you are literally using a couple of teaspoons of ingredients each time.
There are many ways to make keto bread, below are a few other more complicated receipes. Grab them they are free. If you want some more quick and easy bread recipes that are just as good and are Keto Approved
A mug bread can easily be turned into a mug cake with just a few little tweaks. Add some sugar or chocolate, spices like
Low-Carb Mug Bread
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp poppy seeds optional
- Grease a large mug or glass dish with a flat bottom with butter.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in the mug with a fork or spoon, including the optional poppy seeds. Crack in the egg and stir in the cream. Combine until smooth and make sure there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high (approximately 700 watts) for 2 minutes. Check if the bread is done in the middle – if not, microwave for another 15-30 seconds.
- Let cool and remove from the mug. Slice in half and toast — that’s how you get the best texture and taste.